I lost my title, now what do I do?

You can't seem to find the title for your vehicle and you want to know what your options are.

When an Arizona title is lost, mutilated or becomes illegible, you, the owner of record, may apply for a duplicate title. Owner name, legal status, lienholder and vehicle information must remain the same. Only the address and/or vehicle location address may be changed.

Only one owner's signature is required, regardless of the number of owners or legal status. Photo identification is required. When the record shows a lien, the duplicate title will be sent to the lienholder of record, unless you present a lien clearance or power of attorney from the first lienholder of record and there are no other liens present on the vehicle record.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts